21 décembre 2007
Why switch to Vista if Windows 7 comes already in 2010
It was interesting to read some new speculations about the upcoming release of Internet Explorer 8.
It was even more interesting to learn that IE9 might come around 2010 along with new version of Windows (Windows 7 for that matter). I don't know what to think, I still might be using XP by that time and be happy with it.web journal blog
10 septembre 2006
HTC 4 PDA
The taiwanese manufacturer HTC goes further ahead with new products under its own brand name. On September 7 they unveiled four new Windows Mobile smartphones:
- s310 ("Oxygen") ===> quad band GPRS
- s620 ("Excalibur") ===> quad band GPRS/EDGE, WiFi and Bluetooth
- P3300 ("Artemis") ===> with GPS adapter and TomTom navigation software
- P3600 ("Trinity") ===> supports UMTS and HSDPA
Just as previous HTC models, these new devices will sure get a lot of consumer attention once they reach retail stores before the end of this year.
17 août 2005
The D50 has nearly as many functions and features as D70
• Effective Pixels: 6.1 million
• Type of Camera: Single-lens reflex digital camera
• Image Sensor: RGB CCD, 23.7 x 15.6mm; total pixels: 6.24 million
• Autofocus: TTL phase detection by Nikon Multi-CAM900 autofocus module with AF-assist illuminator (approx. 0.5m to 3.0m) Detection range: EV -1 to +19 (ISO 100 equivalent, at normal temperature: 68 degrees F/20 degrees C)
• Focus Lock: Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing AE-L/AF-L button
• Image Size (pixels): 3,008 x 2,000 [L]; 2,256 x 1,496 [M]; 1,504 x 1,000 [S]
• LCD Monitor: 2.0-in., 130,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD with brightness adjustment
• Storage Media: SD Memory Card
• AF Area Mode: 1) Single Area AF, 2) Dynamic Area AF,3) Closest Subject Priority Dynamic Area AF
• Shooting Modes: 1) Single frame shooting mode; 2) Continuous shooting mode: approx. 2.5 frames per second; 3) Self-timer mode; 4) Delayed remote mode: 2 sec. delay; 5) Quick-response remote mode
• Focus Area: Can be selected from 5 focus areas
• Picture Angle: Equivalent in 35mm  format is approx. 1.5 times lens focal length
• Lens Servo: 1) Autofocus (AF-A): Auto-Servo AF; camera automatically chooses singleservoAF (AF-S) or continuous-servo AF (AF-C); predictive focus tracking automatically activated according to subject status; 2) AF-S; 3) AF-C; 4) Manual focus (M)
• Remote Control: Wireless Remote Control ML-L3 (optional)
• Storage (Number of): Compressed NEF (RAW): 12-bit compression,JPEG: JPEG baseline-compliant
• Viewfinder Information: Focus indications, AE/FV lock indicator, Shutter speed, Aperture value, Exposure/Exposure compensation indicator, Flash output level compensation, Exposure compensation, Number of remaining exposures, Flash-ready indicator
• Exposure Mode: Digital Vari-Program ( Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait),Programmed Auto [P] with flexible program; Shutter-Priority Auto [S]; Aperture Priority Auto [A]; Manual [M]
• Exposure Metering: TTL full-aperture exposure metering system(1) 3D Color Matrix Metering II with 420-pixel RGB sensor (2) Center-weighted: Weight of 75% (8mm dia. circle) (3) Spot: Meters 3.5mm dia. circle (about 2.5% of frame) centered on active focus area
• Storage System: Compressed NEF (RAW): RAW approx. 33, FINE approx. 70 NORMAL approx. 137 BASIC approx. 258, RAW & BASIC approx. 29
• Sensitivity: 200 to 1600 (ISO equivalent) in steps of 1 EV
• White Balance: Auto (TTL white balance with 420-pixel RGB sensor), six manual modes, preset white balance,white balance bracketing possible
• Built-in Speedlight: Auto flash with auto pop-up [P], [S], [A], [M]: manual pop-up with button release Guide number (ISO 200/ISO 100, m): approx. 15/11 (manual full 17/12)
• Accessory Shoe: Standard ISO hot-shoe contact with safety lock provided
• Auto Exposure Bracketing: Three frames Â±2 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 steps
• Viewfinder: Fixed eye-level penta-Dach-mirror type; built-in diopter adjustment (-1.6 to +0.5m-1)
• Auto Exposure Lock: Luminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L button
• Exposure Range: 1) EV 0 to 20 (3D Color Matrix or center-weighted metering) 2) EV 2 to 20 (spot metering) (ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens, 68 degrees F/20 degrees C)
• Exposure Compensation: Â±5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV
• Eyepoint: 18mm (-1.0m-1)
• Flash Sync Modes: 1) Front-curtain Sync (normal sync), 2) Red-eye Reduction, 3) Red-eye Reduction with Slow Sync, 4) Slow Sync, 5) Rear-curtain Sync
• Self-timer: Electronically controlled timer with 2 to 20 seconds duration
• Playback Function: 1 frame: Thumbnail (4 or 9 segments); Magnifying playback; Slide show;Histogram indication; Highlight point display; Auto image rotation
• Delete Function: Card format, All frames delete, Selected frames delete
• Power Source: One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3, AC Adapter EH-5 (optional)
• Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 5.2 x 4.0 x 3.0in. (133 x 102 x 76mm)
• Weight (without battery): Approx. 1lbs 3oz (540g)
• Supplied Accessories: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3, Quick Charger MH-18a, Video Cable, USB Cable UC-E4, Strap, Body cap, Eyepiece Cap DK-5, Rubber Eyecup DK-20, Accessory shoe cover, PictureProject CD-ROM
• Video Output: Can be selected from NTSC and PAL
• Interface: USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)
• Text Input: Up to 36 characters of alphanumeric text input available with LCD monitor and multi-selector; stored in Exif header
• Focusing Screen: Type-B BriteView Clear Matte screen Mark V with superimposed focus brackets
• Viewfinder Frame Coverage: Approx. 95%
• Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 0.75x with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0m-1
• Shutter: Combined mechanical and CCD electronic shutter,30 to 1/4000 sec. in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, bulb
• Sync Contact: X-contact only; flash synchronization at up to 1/500 sec.
• Flash Control: 1) TTL: TTL flash control by 420-pixel RGB sensor Built-in Speedlight: i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash or standard i-TTL flash (spot metering) SB-800 or 600: i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash or standard i-TTL flash (spot metering) 2) Auto aperture: Available with SB-800 with CPU lens 3) Non-TTL Auto: Available with Speedlights such as SB-800, 80DX, 28DX, 28, 27, and 22s 4) Distance-priority manual available with SB-800
• Flash Compensation: -3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV
• Tripod Socket: 1/4 in. (ISO1222)
• Optional Accessories: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3, Multi Charger MH-19, Quick Charger MH-18a, AC Adapter EH-5, Speedlight SB-800/600, Eyepiece Magnifier DG-2, Angle Finder DR-6, Nikon Capture 4 (Ver. 4.3) Software, Wireless Remote Control ML-L3,Semi-Soft Case CF-D50
• File Format: Exif 2.21, Compliant DCF 2.0 and DPOF
14 novembre 2004
As part of their 3G launch, Vodafone has commissioned 24 one-minute episodes set in the world of the television show "24" (although it's not mentioned if Keifer and other cast members will appear).
20 octobre 2004
a 5.9 x 1.0 x .7-inch little cellphone with color screen and a VGA camera (we have no idea how). It’s also tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900), supports GPRS, and claims 3 hours talk time or 120 hours standby time, with a 128 x 64 pixel, 65K color display. And to top it off, it sports a USB interface for uploads and downloads of those gorgeous VGA photos.
18 octobre 2004
Global-Tech Appliances, makers of all sorts of generic electronics for companies like Black & Decker, have shipped an order of 17-inch and 30-inch LCD TVs destined to become some of Yahoo!’s first consumer electronics products. While we originally heard that Diamond Electronics would be manufacturing the Yahoo!-brand LCD TVs, it seems Global-Tech got the deal. The Home Touch 17-inch and 30-inch flat panel high-definition LCD TVs are expected to have 768 lines of vertical resolution and appear in (really crappy) Yahoo-exclusive stylings.
the most interesting thing I’ve seen this week is the appallingly named ‘Lemur’, from the really appallingly named French startup ’Jazz Mutant’. It’s a 12-inch touchscreen monitor with an embedded CPU / graphics chip and an ethernet port. Plug the screen into a laptop and it becomes a control panel displaying movable faders, buttons and keyboards for live tweaking of music software. So far, so much like any design student’s final year project. Then, you watch the video clips on the site. They’re tiny and dark, and you can’t hear the music that’s being tweaked, but they’re amazing. The interface looks great and seems really responsive.
08 octobre 2004
Canon har med sin Pixma-serie fokuseret på design, hvilket er let at se på Canon Pixma iP4000.
Nyt på iP4000 er arkskuffer under forkanten i tilgift til en arkføder bagpå, som vi kender det fra i-serien. Skuffen foran stikker lidt ud fra printeren, når der er A4-papir i. Den er midlertid dækket med et låg, så støv ikke trænger ind.
I "lukket" tilstand har printeren ingen udstikkende dele - om man synes om det nye design, må være op til den enkelte at afgøre.
Byggekvaliteten på selve printeren er fortsat lidt skrøbelig. Her har Canon fortsat et lille stykke igen i forhold til for eksempel Epson.
I æsken, som er af samme informative type som tidligere, finder man foruden printeren følgende: ledning, 5 blækpatroner, adapter til CD-R-enheden, CD-rom med software og drivere samt manualer. I forhold til for eksempel i865 er dette et mindre omfangsrigt bundle. Grunden er dog, at iP4000 har integreret den funktionalitet, som i865 havde som aftagelig del.
28 septembre 2004
The eight megapixel EVOLT E-300 is their second digital SLR camera using their new FourThirds System sensor (basically a new standard for digital SLR technology) and is going to be aimed more at the consumer side of digital SLR market. Also compatible with their entire line of Olympus E-System lenses. They haven’t set a price for this one yet.
24 septembre 2004
Jeu vidéo "Call of duty" sur alapage.com - Tous les jeux vidéo pour PC, Mac, Playstation 1 et 2, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube et Xbox. Démos vidéo et possibilité de tester son ordinateur avant d'acheter